Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spectacular Japan Tsunami Video At Street Level

Being a photographer myself, I suppose that I would be compelled to get out the camera and film a natural disaster in progress. But after watching this video of the recent tsunami in Japan that was taken by a very brave person, I’m not sure I would have had the guts to stick with it as the videographer did.

The tsunami starts at street level with just a few cars in tow, but then quickly the wave builds and brings along boats and trucks. When the wave reaches an almost unbelievable, massive scale, buildings are swept away. Watch this video to the end – it will give you an appreciation of the magnitude of this disaster.





All Original Text Content © frequentcritic.blogspot.com unless otherwise noted
Check out my blog home page for the latest information,
The Frequent Critic, here.

No comments: